An audio power amplifier (or power amp) is an electronic amplifier that reproduces low-power electronic audio signals such as the signal from radio receiver or electric guitar pickup at a level that is strong enough for driving (or powering) loudspeakers or headphones. This includes both amplifiers used in home audio systems and musical instrument amplifiers like guitar amplifiers. It is the final electronic stage in a typical audio playback chain before the signal is sent to the loudspeakers and speaker enclosures. Audio ICs are available at our website. We offers quality supplier,quality products,product documents.
Original Genuine Product
How to identify if the product is original genuine？
1. See if the suppliers are verified and how long they have been in hqew.net, we will check if the supplier and their products are high-quality again every year. And we will give them a note in their shop. Don’t hesitate to consult us if you have any questions.
2. Look at the print. Most of the chips are printed by laser or printed by special chip printer. The handwriting is clear, not obscure and hard to erase.
3. Look at the pins. All bright and new tin pins must be refurbished. Most of the pins of IC should be the silver powder feet, which is dark but uniform.
4. See if there is any trace on the surface of the chip.
5. Measure the thickness of the device and look at the edge of the device.
Send your message to this supplier
For better quotations,include:
-A self introduction
-Special requests,if any